Sunday, March 17, 2013

Always.

    God is still doing amazing things in my life, and right now I am hearing "Don't Stop, Keep Moving" I can't ponder on the mistakes Ive made, and ask why I've done them, because that answer will come in time, God right now is just asking me to move. Move on, move from my emotions, move from my fears, move from loneliness, and realize that he is there, and realize how to not get in rutts, anymore but to just realize that he is with me ALWAYS. My strengths are going to start shining through, I am a leader, and these things that keep tripping me up, are hindering me as a leader. Today was a good day.
To my future wife: Keep growing, dont stop moving. Pray and ask God to give me a spirit of persistence and discipline, for our relationship, our kids relationships, and mainly our relationship with God. I love you and am praying for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment