Thursday, February 14, 2013

Patience:Day 2

For anything worth having one must pay the price; and the price is always work, patience, love, self-sacrifice - no paper currency, no promises to pay, but the gold of real service. John Burroughs 

Be still and know that I am God. Today is a new day, although posted very early this morning, it is today during the day. I have had many things on my mind today, but mostly its been a girl. Which is kind of ironic because today is supposed to be about that. But not here. Not in the mission. Here i am supposed to be focusing on God, and the things He has in store for me. Today is a hard day. But I know that my God is my God, and He will never change. My God has a plan, and He just wants me to be still, and not worry about a girl. Patience is todays word, because God is asking me to have patience, to wait, to just be still. God has things in store for me, but its just time to wait, and wait diligently. God has things in store, but in order to fulfill his promises I must have patience and simply look to Him right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment