Monday, February 18, 2013

Burps.

So today was a relatively awesome day! I ate wings with the wonderful and amazing alysha dawkins, and was given some pretty astonishing advice from her! If you ever read this girl, I love you! Then I went out with the kids of Nexus Youth, and had 27 wings for 10 dollars! We then went to platos closet and I got a Hot pair of Polo shoes, and when I came back to work on something called "Summer Program" All the girls decided it would be funny to make Tyler throw up! So Cheltzi, Rissa, Lulu, and Amanda all decided it would be funny to keep burping, eventually causing me to throw up (because I think that girls farting and burping is disgusting). Then after i returned from the bathroom, i was almost put to tears because I am afraid of the dark, and the girls also decided to play on that fear! All in all it was an amazing day! I love my sisters, no matter how much they annoy me or tease me! They are pretty much the coolest big sister ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment